Personal Life Coaching Services
I offer one-to-one coaching sessions via Zoom, Facetime or conference call. Working virtual allows me to coach clients across many different time zones.
There are moments in our lives where we just don’t know how to move forward on our own.
We need help in:
– clarifying our purpose
– identifying the root of our challenges
– setting and maintaining new habits
– managing transitions
-finding greater fulfillment and meaning
-just getting ourselves “unstuck”
I specialize in helping you transform your life. I begin with identifying your vision for your very best life. Then, by finding the patterns that are getting in the way of living into this vision, we work together to intentionally transform and shift your ways of being in the World.
If you are ready to live your life with greater meaning, intentionality and joy, contact me for a coaching consultation. I will be thrilled to work with you!
Feeling trapped by the demands of your life; the pull to perfectly “be everything to everyone else” exhausting, stressful, depressing, confusing, and confining? I help you gain the clarity necessary to “help you pull the rest of your life out of the closet” (whatever that closet may be for you) to make an informed decision about being your true self through discussing the benefits of living authentically, including:
- Feeling self-confident and having more self-respect to really know yourself to discover that wonderful person with amazing talents, dreams, and perspective.
- Finding others respect you more by your expressing truth more consistently. As you respect those, regardless of shared perspective, others will respect your authenticity.
- Developing greater resilience on coping with life becomes much easier when choosing to live authentically; makes it much easier to weather whatever life brings your way.
- Developing more enriching relationships begins when you are more yourself in all situations. Some relationships will end, some will transform, and new ones will blossom because you’re being more “you” instead of being who others want you to be.
- Starting to live a more passionate life authentically is the key to feeling more alive. When you start doing the things and thinking the thoughts that are more accurate reflections of who you are, you’ll feel impassioned about your life and start living toward your potential.
- Avoiding regret later in life is one of the amazing benefits of living authentically now is that you will have fewer regrets later in life; thus, avoiding regrets in every moment you choose authenticity.
- You’ll simply be happier and more optimistic; it’s true. Consistently feeling depressed and negative is impossible when you’re living the life you’re meant to live. And you live your life to the fullest when you’re expressing yourself as 100% you.
Living by Design
The best and most effective way to become super productive is to prioritize the things that matter most to you and then committing to them–professionally and personally. This is easier said than done, though it’s possible. Here’s how:
- Identifying your “purpose”; in other words, clarifying what legacy you want to leave. You’re a leader and you’re up to great things. I can help leave a lasting legacy.
- Focusing on the “less, but better” as Greg McKeown states: “It’s not about getting more things done it’s about better results with fewer tasks”. You can either be mediocre at everything or a professional at a couple of things. Professionals get all the results and satisfaction that comes with being a true master at a particular skill.
- Setting long-term and short-term goals in your personal life; long-term goals to set a clear direction where we are heading in life and we need short-term goals to focus on our day-to-day operation.
- Establishing productive morning and evening habits prime you for success. They help you achieve more, think clearly, and do work that actually matters.
- Tackling procrastination and developing consistency increases awareness (which is always a good practice) to explore what motivates you and starting to do more of that. Change habits by starting out small; make taking action important, focus on it daily, and start seeing results.